Does your Porsche have Android Auto, and if so how do you use it? Our Spot On series is here to show you how, with helpful tips to make it easy for you to access music, media and messaging apps straight from your Porsche.
Which Porsche models have Android Auto? Wired Android Auto has been available for the 992, Cayenne, Panamera and Taycan models as of 2021. However, wireless Android Auto is a new feature available for all produced from 2022 onwards.
0:00 – Introduction
0:10 – Supported Porsche models
0:35 – What you need to set up Android Auto
0:49 – How to connect Android Auto via your device manager
1:31 – Tips for daily use of Android Auto: how to use the main tab bar for easy
1:59 – Tip: how to disconnect Android Auto
2:21 – Tip: how to activate the Google Assistant and the Porsche Voice Pilot
2:33 – Outro
To use Android Auto, you will need:
– Active Porsche Connect services
– An Android smartphone with the latest operating system
► How to use Android Auto in your Porsche:
► Top Tips:
– Open Android Auto from the home screen of your infotainment system, or via the symbol within the sidebar.
– Use the sidebar, also referred to as the main tab bar, to get easy access to Android Auto at any time. You can do that by pressing and holding the Android Auto tile, then tap on ‘change order’, drag it to the main tab bar, and tap on ‘confirm’.
– If wireless Android Auto does not connect automatically, you can reconnect by tapping on the Android Auto icon via the Device Manager, or via cable.
– If Android Auto is active, you cannot use or connect another smartphone. To do so, you first have to disconnect the Android Auto connection within the Device Manager and then use or connect the smartphone of your choice.
– To activate Google Assistant, press and hold the voice control button on the steering wheel. You can still use the Porsche Voice Pilot by briefly pressing the voice control button.
– Unlock the full potential of your Porsche experience with the My Porsche app:
We hope your Android Auto questions have been answered and you enjoy using it on your next drive in your Porsche!
Features and functions shown in the video vary depending on model, model year and jurisdiction, and therefore may not be available in your vehicle.
►Wired Android Auto:
Taycan, Cayenne, 911 (992), Panamera: produced from 2021 onwards.
►Wireless Android Auto:
Taycan, Cayenne, 911 (922), Panamera: produced from 2022 onwards.
► Watch more Spot On videos: https://porsche.click/SpotOn_YT
► To learn more about the Taycan, visit: https://www.porsche.com/international
#Porsche #PorscheTaycan #Taycan #SoulElectrified #AndroidAuto #AndroidAutoSetup #PorscheConnect #PorscheTutorial #PorscheHowTo
Taycan: Electrical consumption combined in kWh/100 km: 23,9 – 19,6 (WLTP), 27,0 – 26,4
(NEDC); Range combined in km: 371 – 505 (WLTP), Range City in km: 440 – 568 (WLTP);
CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 0 (WLTP), 0 (NEDC) I https://porsche.click/DAT-Leitfaden I
Follow Porsche on Instagram: https://porsche.click/2R1FOPM
Like Porsche on Facebook: https://porsche.click/3dFSRQs
Follow Porsche on TikTok: https://porsche.click/3AHZ4aQ
Follow Porsche on Twitch: http://porsche.click/3deSdsi
Subscribe to Porsche on YouTube: https://porsche.click/2WWDxZZ
Visit the Porsche Website: https://porsche.click/2yprQAR
Weitere Informationen zum offiziellen Kraftstoffverbrauch und den offiziellen spezifischen CO2-Emissionen neuer Personenkraftwagen können dem ‘Leitfaden über den Kraftstoffverbrauch, die CO2-Emissionen und den Stromverbrauch neuer Personenkraftwagen’ entnommen werden, der an allen Verkaufsstellen und bei der Deutschen Automobil Treuhand GmbH unter http://www.dat.de/?sf118523178=1 unentgeltlich erhältlich ist.